Cervical spine exercise yoga therapy can prevent cervical spondylosis and improve shoulder and neck!
Yoga has many effects, especially for women, many women want to lose weight through yoga.
At the same time, you can exercise your body shape and make your body softer, but many people may not know that yoga can prevent and relieve cervical spondylosis. Today, I will introduce this group of yoga exercises that are beneficial to the treatment of cervical spondylosis. Hope to help friends with cervical spondylosis!
This set of cervical spine exercises has ten lessons. Please operate slowly and carefully, do not use excessive force, otherwise it will be counterproductive.
1. Rub your neck back and forth with the palm of your left hand, meditate 8 times in your mouth, and then begin to pinch your neck. Then change the right hand. Help relax the neck.
2. Rotate the head 90 degrees to the left and hold it for 3 seconds, then rotate it to the right and hold it for 3 seconds. Take 8 beats twice.
3. Extend the neck forward as much as possible, hold it for 3 seconds, then lean back and hold it for 3 seconds. Take 8 beats twice.
4. Put your hands on your shoulders, palms facing down, and then rotate your arms from back to front 20 or 30 times, and then from front to back 20 to 30 times.
5. Put your left hand behind your back, put your right arm in front of your chest, stand up with your palm, and push out parallel to the left side. At the same time, look to the right. Hold for a few seconds. Change left and right hands again.
6, left and right, front and back, 360 degree rotation 5 times, and then reverse rotation 5 times.
7. Close your hands to the back of your neck, push the head and neck hard, and push the head and neck back, and resist each other 5 times.
8. Raise your hand over your head, cross your fingers, and then raise your palm. He raised his head and looked at the back of his hand. Hold for 5 seconds.
9. The eyeball rotates clockwise and counterclockwise. Close your eyes, rub your palms for a while, then heat your eyelids. Open your eyes and look into the distance. It is best to have green trees in the distance.
10. Hegu point is located at the mouth of the tiger between the thumb and index finger. Separate thumb and index finger. Use the thumb of the other hand to massage the area frequently. It can treat toothache, eye fatigue, headache, swelling and pain in the throat, abdominal pain, etc. good for health.
When performing cervical spine exercises, you don’t have to worry about hardening of muscles and bones, and you don’t have to suffer from various postures. In fact, you only need to follow the exercise program I introduced above, and then cooperate with the breathing and stretching exercises guided by the teacher. Slow progress is good. It is recommended to wear flexible and breathable yoga clothes for practice, which will help you stretch freely.