2 beach yoga poses can help you effectively reduce stress and balance your body and mind
In today's society, yoga is a favorite fitness method for many people. Practicing yoga can promote blood and lymph circulation, correct a bent body, improve metabolism, expel toxins in the blood, and achieve the goal of weight loss. Practicing yoga on the beach is also a good choice. The next two beach yoga moves can effectively decompress and balance the body and mind. Let's practice together!
This posture helps treat back pain, especially long-term back muscle strain and pain. It can stretch the muscles of the back and the thighs, so when you do this, if you don't feel the muscles tightening, pull down to keep the muscles of the whole body tight.
- Spread your feet about three shoulder widths, and then align your arms with your shoulders.
- Bend the left knee so that the calf is perpendicular to the ground.
- Press your body down to the left side until your left palm touches the ground next to your left foot.
- Point your right finger to the sky and look at the straight fingertips of your right hand.
- Keep the movement and breathe 3-5 times, repeat the movement ② when changing sides.
This action helps to stretch the muscles of the back, arms and legs, while also helping to improve balance.
1.Spread the width of your feet and shoulders.
2.Back with your right foot until your left knee bends until your calf is perpendicular to the ground.
3.Straighten your arms above your head, bring your palms together, and then point your index finger to the sky.
4.Try to maintain this action for a long time, and breathe with your abdomen, then cross your hands on your chest to pray.
5.Keep moving and breathe 3-5 times, switch sides and repeat.
On the beautiful soft beach, wearing a bathing suit or elastic yoga vest can show your figure, and it is a beautiful scenery. Those who are interested can try it!